Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sicky McSickerson

Good morning all! Today I am battling a horribly aggressive cold that has been wreaking havoc on my life since Sunday. I have so many great foodie things to share with you but they must wait. I have a mind altered by too much DayQuil and interrupted by restless sleep, blurry vision, burning eyes, constant sneezing and coughing. I'm on the mend though, yesterday I had a sore throat and could barely talk! I promise to post as soon as I am able to get my wits about me, I'm really excited to share the photos I have collected recently. In the meantime, I am living off tons of green tea, Palermo's in Los Feliz, soul warming minestrone soup- delivery (I'd photograph it but minestrone in styrofoam is not so photogenic) and Todd's amazing, nutrient packed dinners of black beans, tomato, peanuts, hominy, lot's of exotic spices, and Sriracha all poured over brown rice. Its really fabulous and the spices feel ultra cleansing against this bug I have. My view and best friend for the past days, is below. Miss Daisy has been right by my side, parked on the couch and snuggling up with me. Clearly, we've been doing tons of sleeping. Stay healthy my friends!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment