Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Time to Fall in Love


It’s October!!! My absolute favorite time of the year! There always seems to be some magical force in the air during autumn - the crunch of the leaves under my boots, the crisp breeze of the air tickling your nose and the deeply cozy feeling one gets when fall spices dance on your tongue. The autumn harvest always greatly inspires me in the kitchen. Say goodbye to white peaches and succulent strawberries, hello juicy Macintosh apples and tart cranberries. What a great way to start a food blog? This is a project I have been intending to start for years and finally doing it, partly fueled by this years fall fare. Please excuse my rusty writing and novice attempt, and join me for an adventure of trails and tribulations, hopefully sprinkled with some successes in the kitchen.
** Credit to my fabulous art director, photographer extraordinaire and even more importantly: boyfriend, muse magnifico, Todd Bjurstrom for all of the fabulous photos posted. This particular photo is of the extensive pumpkin collection I have been cultivating for Todd, a wonderful Cinderella pumpkin, amongst many scattered around with gourd friends. He has deemed me the biggest fall enthusiast he has ever met.





No comments:

Post a Comment